07/11/2012

FIRST CONDITIONAL



We can use the first conditional to talk about the result of a possible event or situation in the future.

The if clause talks about things that are possible, but not certain

We make the first conditional with:

If + Present Simple, will/won’t + infinitive

The if clause can be first or second in the sentence:

I’ll be exhausted after a year if I start teaching again.

We often use might in the main clause to mean ‘will perhaps’:

“But you might have to wait until next year if you don’t apply soon”

We can use unless to mean ‘if not’ un the first conditional:

“Unless I do it now, I’ll be too old” = if I don’t do it now, I’ll be too old

Nenhum comentário:

Piso salarial da enfermagem e jornada proporcional: como conferir o holerite

Recebe abaixo do piso da enfermagem? O cálculo pode depender da jornada (40h / 36h / 30h). Muita gente olha só um número no contracheque e c...

Contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *